RECHARGE is partner of the BATTERY SHOW EUROPE
The Battery Show Europe | 4-6 APRIL 2017, Europe’s exhibition & conference for advanced battery manufacturing and technology, in Sindelfingen, Germany
Find hundreds of advanced battery manufacturing solutions at The Battery Show Europe.
If you are involved in the design, production or manufacture of batteries, systems, materials or components, you cannot afford to miss The Battery Show Europe 2017 (4-6 April, Sindelfingen, Germany). You can access the exhibition, networking events and live product showcase completely free of charge, or you can upgrade to a conference pass and hear from 70 speakers from €595.
The Battery Show Europe offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity to:
- Meet tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers from the battery manufacturing supply chain
- Discover cutting-edge innovations from over 200 companies at the forefront of advanced battery development, including materials, equipment, testing, components and battery management systems
- Learn the latest trends, challenges, and manufacturing technologies impacting future battery development at The Battery Show Conference (passes from €595)
- Gain insight into stationary storage, 48V architectures and next-generation batteries by attending the conference (passes from €595)
- Network with 3,000 industry and senior executives from leading OEMs, tier 1, 2, 3 and 4 suppliers including Daimler, Bosch, Samsung, AVL, East Penn, EnerSys, BMW, Johnson Controls, Saft and many more
- Attend the co-located event, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo Europe, for access to hundreds of hybrid and electric vehicle manufacturing solutions
View the sessions agenda online or book a pass. http://www.thebatteryshow.eu/conference/conference-agenda?dm_i=3NN8,69ZO,2QH5SK,LONP,1